Special Immigrant Juvenile

Under 21? Abused, Neglected, or Abandoned?

Orozco Law Firm provides family law, domestic disturbances law, personal injury law, criminal defense, and more to the Chula Vista, CA area.

Help for Juvenile Immigrants

If you are in the United States and have been abused, neglected, or abandoned by a parent and are under 21 years of age, you should seek the protection of juvenile court. Call Orozco Law Firm to see if you are eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification.

For more information, go to the official website of the US government. To learn if you may be able to secure a green card and for a FREE legal consultation, contact us today. 

This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring your data is handled in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).