Is a Loved One Getting Hurt? Need Help to Resolve the Issue?
Orozco Law Firm provides family law, domestic disturbances law, personal injury law, criminal defense, and more to the Chula Vista, CA area.
Domestic Disturbance Litigation
Whether you have been charged with a domestic disturbance or would like to file a protection from abuse order, Orozco Law Firm will fight for your rights. We have almost a decade of experience handling cases between spouses, parents, children, other family members, former intimate partners, and more. Contact us for a FREE legal consultation today.
Types of Domestic Disturbances
- Assault – hitting someone, waving a gun, raising a bottle in the air
- Child abuse – physical or sexual abuse
- Endangering the welfare of a child – leaving in a hot car, driving drunk, unsanitary conditions, not seeking medical care
- Stalking – following a person, sending messages, causing emotional harm
- False imprisonment – physically restraining someone
- Weapons charges- the threat of using a weapon
Domestic Disturbance Consequences
You may be looking at fines or jail time with a domestic disturbance charge. But the impact can go beyond that. If you have domestic violence on your criminal record it could affect your:
- Ability to obtain a professional license
Contact Us Today
Orozco Law Firm handles a wide range of domestic disturbances. Whether you’ve been charged with a domestic crime or you’re looking for a domestic violence restraining order in Chula Vista, CA, our team can help you. With our years of experience in all different areas of law, you can rest easy knowing that our team will always advocate successfully for you.
Get the legal help you need by contacting Orozco Law Firm today. You can call us at (877) 220-5675 or fill out our online form to request a free consultation. Get in touch with us today!